Monday, May 12, 2008

Dear Mr. Wind...

I would like to talk to you about our friendship. I am sad to say that I must end any friendship that we have had. I have tried to cooperate with you and ride so that you don't blow me over. I have also tried to avoid the days when you are not feeling well or just being plain angry. However, when I hear that you are in a great mood and I go out and you decide to get mad for no reason...well, I can't be friends with someone that does that to me. You almost killed me today by pushing me around so much. I had to ride sideways on the road and everytime you didn't think that the you were pushing me enough...you pushed me even more and I almost flew off the road. I think today your goal was to get me as far from my house as possible before you started being a bully (Yes, I was near Loveland before you decided to be soooo rude!). With that being said...I am hoping that you will leave me alone and hopefully you will decide to move away for awhile...maybe forever!
Sincerely,
Shamuu (aka Keirsten's bike).

No comments: