Thursday, May 1, 2008

Today's workout:
LS 3,500 yds (74 min)
MR 30 min

I got up and went to pt today. They did cross friction massage and massaged the bone. Then they did iontophoresis which puts medicine in via electric spikey shock stuff. That was it...hopefully it all works.

I went and swam some long sets today it mainly consisted of 5x600 and basically kick as the rest. Problem with 600's is figuring out how to count them so you don't go crazy. I started with counting by 2 sets of 12's (24 laps my way of counting). Then I went to one set of 12 and two sets of 6. Then I went to 4 sets of 6...then two sets of 6 followed by three sets of 4 and lastly 6 sets of 4. The last one I counted down from 24. Yeah I was bored!

I ran for 30 min after swimming and my hr was high today. I was only running at 5.3 speed and my heart rate average was probably close to 151...which was really high and I was kind of feeling it.

Nothing else besides I saw a bike jersey I want but of course it is $75 and I need some black bike shorts and of course those are expensive as well.
If anyone would like to donate to my training fund that would be great :)

No comments: