Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Doctors are useless...

I went to the dr. today for my leg pain. I was told that it appears to be pain on my fibula where my hamstring attaches. This pain could be caused from a bone reaction (similar to a stress fracture), inflammation of my bone, or one of the first things also putting pressure on the nerve on my fibula. Yeah, I could have figured that out. So, they told me to take 500 mg of naprox twice a day for two weeks to get the inflammation down. Then I am to go to pt 2x a week for bone massage , steroid creams and stretching. Let's hope something helps. I haven't had the severe pain yet but I can feel it so it seems I need to take care of the problem. I was also told that I probably have cartlidge damage and running probably isn't the best thing for me...I was like ummm yeah no shit but I'm talking about my leg not my knee.

Today's workouts:
30 min ER (ellip 5.6 speed)
weights
70 min (TB) trainer ...again too much wind 20.66 miles.

No comments: