Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lots to do.

I leave tomorrow for VA for basketball. So, today I had a lot to do. I had originally thought I was going to get a lot of working out done today...but that changed.
While I was getting ready to go to yoga, I got a call that my new bike computer was in. So, instead of going to yoga I decided it would be good to get the new computer on since I have a long ride on Monday and I don't get back until Sunday night. When I got there it took them about 1.5 hours to find the computer and put it on and adjust it...good lord. Then I went to the gym to lift and do an easy run. I was also suppose to do a swim but I didn't have time because I had lessons. Needless to say I didn't get much done and now I am debating getting up early to take yoga just so I have some workout before I leave in the morning and sit on a plane ALL day (we arrive at 700). We will see how I feel in the morning.

Todays workouts:
Easy run (20 min run, 10 min ellip)
Weights

No comments: