Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Low Key

Nothing too exciting going on. I have decided to try and put on a bit more muscle before "real" training begins in three weeks, so that if I lose muscle during the training it can be some of the muscle I will hopefully build.
I have gotten my maintenance program which consists of almost the same amount of workouts I was doing before (scary thought since this is just maintenance before big training). Yesterday, I took spinning instead of biking outside and lifted. I didn't do a swim yesterday because I got my hair colored so I missed that one.
Today I swam 2,500 yds and ran 30 minutes. Tomorrow I am going in for another bike fit to see if that is contributing to some of my leg pain and secondary IT band pain..since I didn't really run for nearly 6 weeks I am thinking the bike could be making my IT band hurt now. My leg seemed to feel better, the IT band hurts some.
That's really it..other than I kind of feel like I lost some of my altitude because I seem to be feeling it a little...is that possible??? lol.

No comments: