Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bike...

Continuing my bike drama. I brought the bike in today for a new bike fit. We made some adjustments that should help..if it is the bike causing some of my leg pain. Don't really understand why the bike was setup the way it was since some of the adjustments we made seemed like that is where they should have been.
Then they looked to see why I couldn't shift in my race to the big gear. Apparently, something got loose and so they have to figure out why and how to fix it. Then the computer. Of course it worked while I was at the store but I told them I wanted to try a completely different one. So, they are going to put on a new computer made by the same company but a new model. If this one doesn't work we won't be using cateye again.
They are going to keep my bike until next week to fix those things and do a tune-up of a few things...all for free so I guess that is good :)

No comments: