Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pool drama...

Today's workouts:
Swim (MS) 3,000 yds
Run 80 min (LR 10-50-20)
Bike 40 min (EB) spin

I started with the ellip and did 10 min and then went to the treadmill for 50 minutes. It was definitely a huge increase in time from my previous long runs. The running was not difficult, oddly enough running seems to take less energy than the ellip. I ran at 5.6 today (again I know not fast) but my HR was under 150 pretty much the whole run. I could start to feel my "leg" a little bit today. Then I finished out the LR with 20 min on the ellip.

Off to the pool for a MS. Today was annoying because I had 1400 straight (27 min..slow I know) and then 3x150 1x300 two sets of this. Then a short cool down. The drama today occurred because this big HAIRY nasty guy...well everytime I am swimming around 300 pm he is in the sauna. Then he gets out and jumps in the pool...with his shoes on! Soooo gross. I complained a few weeks ago and he denied every doing it. So, today he did it twice while I was in the pool so finally I stopped midlap and said...that is so gross to jump in the pool after being in the sauna and you are all sweaty plus you have shoes on! I wanted to include that he was gross in general and needed to do something about the werewolf problem..but I refrained. He flipped out that I thought it was gross. He said he could do whatever he wanted and it wasn't against the rules to jump in...interesting, knowing that he has already been talked to about it. I said I'm just saying it's common sense not to do that...it's gross..that's why this pool is disguisting (which it is soo gross but is going to be cleaned soon plus summer is coming soon so I can swim outside). He kept talking but I put my earplugs back in a went back to swimming. He didn't jump in again while I was swimming so at least it did some good.

Then I came home ate and then napped for almost 2 hours!! I must have been tired..?? I got up and biked for 40 minutes just an easy spin..then went to practice.

No comments: