Thursday, April 10, 2008

Low...

Today's workouts:
spin
weights
yoga

Today I got up early. Early means 930 or so...I left to take spinning and got there right before it started. Today was a 60min tempo ride which means to keep my heart rate near the aerobic max the entire time. However, I had a problem getting my heart rate high. While seated it was dropping below my baseline aerobic (135) and when I stood up on intervals (which usually sends it very high) it would maybe make it up to about 10 below my max. I think the entire time I made it up to my max once.

Now you would think this is good right? Well, according to the training forum it might not be good. It could be a sign of impending sickness or a tired body. I don't feel tired...and I hope I'm not getting sick even though everyone around me is sick all the time. I just had the flu so I can't imagine another flu. I emailed the training people to see what they suggest.

After spin I lifted quickly..then tried a more advanced yoga to see how I liked it. I am content with the beginner yoga since it will be cheaper. It was kind of nice being done by 100 today...however, I missed a swim workout because I didn't feel like it...and besides it is just maintenance time :)

No comments: