Monday, May 12, 2008

Workouts Friday-Monday:

TS 3,000 yd
TB 40 min
MR 20 min
LR 78 min (7.5 miles outside)
LB 3hr 37min (67 miles)

I took advantage of the beautiful weather on Sunday night and went for my long run instead of doing it tomorrow (tues). It was my first full run outside and the temperature was awesome, with no wind.

However, today I went biking. It began with nice weather and turned into horrible weather. On my return the wind was blowing so much I really thought I would have to call and get a ride home. The wind at one point when I stopped lifted my bike off the ground...yes it was that windy. My LB for the week was suppose to be 4 hour and 45 min but I couldn't imagine being outside any longer...ugh.

My legs do feel a bit tired today after my biking. I had a hard time getting my heart rate up while I was out besides during the hurricane winds (48 mph wind with 62mph gusts). It was my first LRide after doing a Lrun...so I am assuming that is why my hr and my legs were a bit tired. I am looking forward to getting a massage tomorrow :)

No comments: