Wednesday, March 26, 2008

2 days...

After further thought, two days is a bit deceiving. It is really 3 days to race day. The race is Saturday and today is Weds. Today I got up and it was only about 45 degrees but no wind. Today was suppose to be hot (and was about 70) but windy. So, I decided to get in my bike workout before the wind picked up. I rode for about 75 minutes. While out riding I noticed that my stupid bike computer still was not getting the correct speed even though yesterday I got new batteries for it, thinking it was that. So, after I got home I had some good eggs and rice then headed out to the bike store..again. This time I went back to where I got the bike and told them it wasn't working. They called the company that made it and they had said to change the sensor...this time the whole thing didn't work at all. Long story short they gave me a whole new system for free...since it was still under warranty. It hadn't worked for awhile..even before it fell off my bike (which I didn't mention). Then I went to runners roost and I had struck a deal to borrow a wetsuit for just $15 for the whole week. This one fits a little better in the legs, but it is still going to be interesting to swim with in the ocean.
After all of this I went to the gym did 30 min of elliptical and a 1500 yd swim. Now I have lessons and then a massage..then I have to pack since I leave tomorrow.
Wish me luck :)

No comments: