Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday..

Today I woke up late and had to hurry to eat before I took spinning. I decided to take spin class today for a speed biking workout, not only because I didn't have my bike back, but because I wasn't planning on trying to ride outside and biking inside has gotten old. Needless to say I am excited for some nice weather to be consistent, without wind.

So, I went and took spin class and the teacher made the class a little shorter than I was hoping for, she went for about 40 minutes. Then I lifted and then finished off the workout with 30 min of easy elliptical.

Then I went and picked up my bike from it's maintenance and it looks clean and good. They added my new waterbottle holders on the back and fixed my bike computer (which had fallen off on a ride and I had to go back and search for it).

That's it....for now.

No comments: