Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tune up...

Dropped off my bike today for a tune-up and to put a new waterbottle holder on the back. Hopefully, it will be done by Friday because I have bike workouts to do. Then I went and did the elliptical for 30 minutes, an easy day...then I went and did a speed swim for 3,000 yds. Today I had to swim many different sets but one set consisted of 100 yds fast followed by 50 easy, then rest one minute, eight times. I swam my fourth set of 100 in 1 minute and 29 seconds...so that means I swam 25 yds in 22.5 seconds. Not fast, not sure how I can go faster...but at least it is something I can kind of compare to at a later date.

Then I came home for my boca burger...yummy. Now I am done for the evening, so I guess I will watch tv, not like there is anything on to be excited about but whatever :)

No comments: