Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday

I had lessons this morning and was still tired from a late night last night. I then came home and had my favorite Boca and then took a short non-sleeping nap :) Then we left to go to mom's for a St. Patricks Day dinner. On our way to dinner we stopped and bought some new bar tape for my bike (royal blue) and a gel flask for the bike. Then we had an early dinner. I mainly had potatoes and veggies, then of course brownies and fruit salad. Polar and Stella got to play in the backyard during dinner so they were also very excited!

I went home and got on my bike for a 1hr 25min ride. And the writers strike has really killed the indoor biking experience because I now have nothing to watch while biking. So, I had to settle for Oprah's Big Give. After I was done I cleaned the fridge and the kitchen...fun right? Then we put the new bar tape on my bike. It now has royal on the outside bars and red on the tri bars. A little different look but gives my bike some of my personality.

After this I showered and did my most favorite thing...hand washed my bike shorts while in the shower. So, annoying already having to hand wash the bike shorts. I sometimes put them in the wash on gentle but it says to hand wash so it's great fun. Now I am hungry again but it is almost 11 so I guess I will just have a small snacky snack.

Sleepy...z'z'z'z...

No comments: