Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just a note.

Today was another short day. I woke up ate breakfast...then went to the gym. I did the elliptical for only 35 min moderately then went swimming. I took my time at the pool today and only had to swim 2500 yds. However, the slightly annoying part was that I had to swim 15 100's, two of them with 10 second rest and one with 45 second rest and continuing until I swam all 15. 15 100's is a lot of 100's. Not necessarily tiring, though it is because you swim slightly faster because it is only 100 yds before a rest, but because it is the same thing over and over. I also had to swim 20 25 yd swims with rest and swimming 4 different strokes each 5 times. I'm slow and I am really slow swimming other strokes. Then I went to Horizon and did the ultrasound and iced. I came home and ate..and now will watch some tv before practice tonight. I also need to plan something for dinner.

On a race note. I read today that the water temperature might be something like 55 degrees. Holy cow! I have a wetsuit without arms and I am thinking I will have to wear one with arms or I might freeze to death!!!....I traditionally don't like the wetsuits with sleeves because of my shoulders but I haven't really done shoulders so maybe they are smaller and I will be able to manage the one with arms. Ugh.

No comments: