Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saturday

Today has been a long day. As always the weekends seem to be busier for me. I had lessons this morning and after those I decided to do an hour of moderate cardio. I went home and ate then I had to begin the search for tickets. I searched and found good tickets to Virginia for a tournament in April. Then I had to call and buy them which took like an hour. After this I sat down for about twenty minutes and then left again to go swimming. Today's swim was suppose to be 2,500 yds. However, with about 500 yds left I was told the gym was closing in 10 minutes so I went quick as I could through about 200 of the yds and then had to go jump in the shower. They turned off the lights for the gym while I was showering. A sure sign I needed to get out. I got home changed and left for two hours of cosmic bowling with some of the parents and kids from my team. It's now 1am and I am waiting to take another shower and go to bed. You always feel like you need a shower after bowling...especially my feet...in other peoples shoes...gross.

Alright that's it for the day.

1 comment:

Dena said...

You were actually still up at 1 am.? I can't believe that!