Wednesday, March 5, 2008

3 weeks and counting....

Right now I am about 3 weeks and 3 days from Cali 70.3 race. I have been training for nearly 15 weeks at a much slower pace, since I have decided to do heart rate training. I am hoping in the end it pays off. Being able to go faster at a lower heart rate. However, right now I have leg pain and haven't been able to run for 3 weeks and it isn't looking good for future runs. I have been going and getting treatment done...but it looks like I am going to have to hope that the elliptical works enough to get me through the run portion.

Today I had to bike inside for almost 3 hours. I hate biking inside. I watched the Biggest Loser, Lost, Seinfeld and Friends....all while biking. I can't wait until it is warm again so I can get back outside :)

No comments: