Monday, March 10, 2008

Another day...

Sunday I had lessons and then I went bike box shopping. I bought one for $185 it was supposedly on sale from $345 or something. It looks like it will fit my bike but I don't want to take my bike apart yet because I wanted to take advantage of possible nice weather...and I didn't feel like taking it apart and putting it back together yesterday. Then we went to some friends for another belated birthday party :) We had Carabbas and then an ice cream cake...my favorite.

Today I continued with the annoying elliptical. I went for 1hr and 25 minutes. It is definitely boring. Then I came home ate and went for a short bike ride on Riverdale. It seemed quite warm before I started but I when I came home my feet were numb. Besides that I am done for the day and now I have to start thinking about what to make for dinner.

No comments: