Friday, March 7, 2008

Rich...

You have to have a lot of money to do triathlons. Holy cow. Today I called around to find a box for my bike to bring it on the plane. $300 for a stupid bike box..is killer. Then I have to go and get my biked tuned up and cleaned for another $100. Then you have to pay to have the bike on the plane, another $100 EACH WAY. Plus, flights, race entry, hotel...it is ridiculous.

Today I am going to do an easy bike inside, since the weather doesn't want to cooperate. Then I am going to do weights. I have more free time this weekend since basketball is over for a few weeks, so I am going to do more swimming and running(elliptical) this weekend. Kory being a jerk informed me that maybe I would be lucky at my race and they will let me do the elliptical instead of running..haha.

Tonight is my beleated bday dinner. Bubba Gumps...yum.

No comments: