Sunday, March 23, 2008

5 days....

Easter Sunday began early with me setting my alarm for pm and not am. I was lucky to wake myself right before we had to leave for church. We went to church then ate pancakes, eggs, a muffin and fruit...then went to brunch. At brunch they had breakfast and lunch. I like the omlete man and he wasn't there so, it was not as exciting as I hoped, but good none the less. Then I came home and slept for two hours after we showed Kory how to take and put together my bike, since he will be the one who has to do this in CA. When I woke up it was nice out so I sat outside while Pedro washed both cars and his motorcycle. Then we ate dinner, nothing exciting my usual boca burger was good.
That's about it...two more days of workouts to go (1 run, 2 bikes and 2 swims).

No comments: