Saturday, March 22, 2008

6 Days...

Today I had to do 60 min of elliptical. However, I got to the gym late and so I only had time for 40 minutes before my lesson. I did the 40 minutes, finished my lesson and headed up to the Pecks house to meet the new members of their family...baby chicks. No, they didn't buy chicks because it was Easter. They are going to have about 30 chickens or so for their eggs...and possibly other farm animals. I have never seen a chick but I was told I had to get up there this weekend because they were growing so fast. They were definitely cute, black and redish colored. They also gave me my belated bday present of a pair of Nike ID shoes. They are very nice shoes. Then I drove back down and went back to the gym for the final 20 minutes of cardio (though it doesn't work the same as doing all 60 minutes at one time) and a 3000 yd swim. I also tried out my new goggles today and I liked them a lot. They seemed to have left less of an imprint on my face. By the time I got done swimming I was starving, since I usually eat about 4 times before 600 and I had only eaten yogurt with granola, coffee, pomegrante juice, a protein odwalla smoothie, and another pomegrante limeaid. Needless to say I needed food. So, we had Chipotle for dinner...it was sooo good :)
Now I need to figure out what I can wear for church and brunch tomorrow, since it will be cold it does limit the choices some.

No comments: